這片影片所說的意思? - 霸凌

Table of Contents

我想知道這反霸凌說的話是什麼
我聽不懂英文需要友人幫我解釋一下
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGBhFqa2wV4

All Comments

Daniel avatarDaniel2012-08-09
It's hard enough growing up and try to figure out the world in general and to have people sort of attack you, it's not fair.
在成長過程中要試著去瞭解身邊的世界一般而言已經夠難的了,而其間有人攻擊你,實在是不公平的.

Believe it or not, we've all been through it.
相信與否,我們都經歷過.
I was bullied my entire life.
我一輩子都受人霸凌.
I was made fun of because I was smart, short and fat.
我被人取笑,因為我聰明,矮胖.
The color of my hair, the music I listen to.
我頭髮的顏色,我所聽的音樂.
The way I dressed, the way I looked.
我穿著的方式,我的外貌.
And I was dangerously uncoordinated in sports, so that didn't help.
我在運動上的配合力極差,這點幫不上我忙.
I was called everything in the book, I mean, the ones that hurt the most you can't really say, you know?
我被罵到所有的髒話都出來了,你知道嗎?那些最傷人的稱呼我連說都說不出來.
they called me Dumbo.
他們稱我為"笨蛋"
They called me a boy.
他們稱我是"男生"
I would like to block out negative things.....
我真想把那些負面的東西都擋在腦外.
It was, it was really tough.
那真是很難過.
There are people who can help you, people you can trust.
有人能幫你的,有你可信任的人.
Just believe in yourself even when it's difficult.
只要相信你自己,即使情況很糟.

Please don't change who you are, please be proud of who you are.
請不要改變自我,要為自己為傲.
Don't be a bully!!
不要做一個霸凌者.

Be a star.
做一個出名的人.
Show tolerance and respect.
展現你的包容心和尊重.